MEMBER SERVICES AGREEMENT
By using or purchasing any of the Services provided by the Company, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement described below.
- Your Obligations
- Services Eligibility
To use the Services, you agree that: (1) you are over 18 years of age or the parent or legal guardian of the individual using the Services; (2) you will only have one membership account with the Company; and (3) you are not already restricted by the Company from using the Services. Creating a membership account with false or misleading information is a violation of this Agreement.
- Your Account
You will not share a membership account with anyone else and will follow our rules and all applicable laws. You are responsible for anything that happens through the use of your membership account unless you close it or report misuse.
You will honor your payment obligations and you hereby authorize us to store your payment information, such as your credit card, debit card, or bank account information.
Your payment method will be automatically charged either (1) in full amount of the fees and taxes upon check-out or (2) in installments for every 30 days from the first payment made until the full amount is paid if any installment options are available for the fees and taxes applicable to that period.
You understand that there may be fees and taxes that are added to our prices. We may calculate taxes payable by you based on the billing information that you provide us at the time of purchase. Your purchase of Services may be subject to foreign exchange fees or differences in prices based on location (e.g., exchange rates).
No Refund: Except otherwise provided in Section 6 below, all services and payments are non-refundable and non-transferable. All courses, consultations and sessions, after purchased, must be completed during the agreed upon dates. No refund will be provided if you fail to attend the courses, consultations or sessions as scheduled or otherwise provide a rescheduling notice to the Company pursuant to Section 6.1 below.
- Notices and Messages
You consent to receive notices and messages through our website(s), app(s) (if any), any third-party social media groups managed by the Company (if any), and the contact information you have provided. If your contact information is out of date, you may miss out on important notices.
The Services may allow messaging and sharing of information. When you share information using the Services, other members may be able to see, copy and use that information.
- Rights and Limits
- License to Member-Generated Content
By submitting comments or other feedback regarding the Services, you agree that the Company can, but need not, use and share such feedback for any purpose without compensation to you.
You promise only to provide information and content that you have the right to share.
You agree only to provide content or information that does not violate the law nor anyone’s rights (including intellectual property rights). You acknowledge that we may be required by law to remove certain information or content in certain countries.
- Services Availability
We may change, suspend or discontinue any of the Services. We may also modify our prices effective prospectively upon reasonable notice to the extent allowed under the law.
The Company reserves the right to limit your use of the Services, including your ability to interact with other members. The Company reserves the right to restrict, suspend, or terminate your membership account if you breach this Agreement, other referenced documents or any applicable laws, or are misusing the Services, as determined in our sole discretion.
- Disclaimer and Limit of Liability
You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for your own behavior and decisions. The Company does not claim any authority and/or ability to control your conduct, or that of any member. You acknowledge that the Company is not a fiduciary and your participation in the Services does not create a fiduciary or other duty of care. You accept and use the services voluntarily and accept full responsibility for your decision to use the Services entirely at your risk.
You acknowledge that none of the staff of the Company is a licensed clinical psychologist, psychiatrist, physician, medical doctor, social worker, therapist, attorney, CPA or certified financial advisor. The Company and its staff do not provide any services or otherwise hold themselves out to provide any services in any health care, legal, accounting or financial field that would require a license. You are requested to consult with any applicable licensed professionals regarding any information or materials the Company provides. You acknowledge and agree that your use of, or reliance upon, any information, advice or materials provided by the Company is solely at your own risk.
THE SERVICES ARE DESIGNED FOR INFORMATIONAL, EDUCATIONAL AND ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON THE SERVICES OR THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR, NOR DO THEY REPLACE, PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. Any representations, promises, or testimonials concerning the success and effectiveness of any of the advice, sessions, courses or consultations provided by the Company are not intended to be a replacement for licensed medical care, prescribed therapies, or other professional services. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or health-care professional.
The Services are not intended to be a substitute for legal or financial advice by an attorney, accountant, and/or financial advisor. You agree that you will not hold the Company or its staff responsible for any errors or omissions and release the Company and its staff from any liability with respect to any errors or omissions. You agree that the Company and its staff do not accept any liability for any loss or damage that you may incur as a result of following any advice provided by us. Any information provided by the Company should be followed at your own risk and you should always seek financial and/or legal counsel relating to your specific circumstances.
You acknowledge that you have received, read and understood this disclaimer.
- Limit of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE COMPANY, INCLUDING ITS AFFILIATES, WILL NOT BE LIABLE IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, DAMAGE TO REPUTATION (E.G., OFFENSIVE OR DEFAMATORY STATEMENTS), LOSS OF DATA (e.g., DOWN TIME OR LOSS, USE OF, OR CHANGES TO YOUR INFORMATION OR CONTENT) OR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT FOR ANY AMOUNT THAT EXCEEDS THE TOTAL FEES PAID OR PAYABLE BY YOU TO THE COMPANY FOR THE SERVICES DURING THE TERM OF THIS AGREEMENT.
Both you and the Company may terminate this Agreement at any time with notice to the other. On termination, you will lose the right to access or use the Services.
The following shall survive termination:
- Our rights to use and disclose your feedback;
- Sections 4, 5, 7, 8, and 9 of this Agreement; and
- Any amounts owed by you prior to termination remain owed after termination.
- Scheduling and Cancellation
- In consideration of the quality of Services, you and Company agree to use the best efforts to honor and attend any session pursuant to the schedule as agreed upon by both parties.
- In the event you are not able to attend a private 1-1 course, consultation, or session, you agree to provide at least 48 business hours’ notice during Monday-Friday prior to rescheduling a session, unless unusual circumstances such as a sickness or emergency arise with appropriate documentation submitted to our office and accepted by us.
- For the avoidance of doubt, rescheduling is only available for private 1-1 courses, consultations, or sessions. You may not reschedule a group live course or session unless otherwise agreed by the Company. If you miss a group course or session, you may substitute it with up to two (2) live courses or sessions provided by the Company, subject to Company’s approval and availability.
- No refund will be provided and you will be charged for the full fee of any Services for your no-show or cancellations before a scheduled course, consultation, or session. It is considered a no-show if you fail to show up within 5 minutes of each course, consultation, or session.
- Member Rules
To maintain a great community and ensure a positive learning experience for our members, each member must follow our Member Rules, posted below, expressly incorporated herein by reference. You agree that you have read and acknowledged our Member Rules. A violation of these Member Rules is grounds for termination of your membership.
- Media Release
You grant the Company the right to record, film, photograph or capture your likeness in connection with the Services, in any media now available and hereafter developed (“Footage”). You further grant to the Company in perpetuity the worldwide rights to use, license, edit, copy, distribute, publicly display and make derivative works of the Footage, including exploitation for marketing, advertising or merchandising related to the Services, and for training and viewing of recorded classes, sessions and private 1:1 work. You hereby waive any and all approval rights you may have over Company’s use of the Footage and acknowledge that these rights are granted without any payment, including royalties or residuals, to you. You hereby waive any and all copyright claims and all other proprietary rights, publicity rights, privacy rights and “moral rights” as they relate to the Footage.
- Membership. You may only have one member profile with the Company.
- Tardiness; Cancellation. If you are going to be late or are sick and cannot participate, please contact your instructor at least 30 minutes before assigned start time. Private 1:1 appointments require at least 48 business hours (Monday-Friday) notice prior to any cancellation. No refund will be given and you will be charged for the full fee of any Services for your no-show or cancellation. Three or more violations can result in removal from the program(s) with no refund.
- Participation. Live classes require attendance and participation. Please note if you miss class(es), it may affect your ability to graduate.
- Professionalism. All students must respect each other and all of our staff. Please come to class prepared with any homework assignments and maintain professionalism while in class (no swearing, arguing, or using unprofessional language and obscenities). Please wear appropriate clothing to live classes and individual sessions. If there are breaks, please stick to the time limits and do not be tardy. It is prohibited to smoke, vape, or use alcohol during classes or individual sessions. Please have all materials necessary (a beverage, snack, notebooks, pen) ready to start on time.
- Confidentiality. What happens in group, stays in group. What others share is confidential and may not be shared. The recorded classes are only to be accessed by enrolled students, clients and alumni. Please understand that students, clients and any guests in class may be going through healing experiences and we must all hold the space collectively for each other’s transformations in a nonjudgmental, loving, respectful, uplifting and caring style with mindfulness of our verbal and nonverbal communication. Please consider how your behavior could affect others in the live class or while viewing the recording later.
- Communication and Responses. A member of our staff may pull you out into a breakout session or into a private meeting during live class, program or a private 1:1 session. The instructor or staff member may contact you via email, text, phone or instant messenger in between classes with any special directions, guidance, support or recommendations. You must reply in a timely manner of 24 to 48 hours. Failure to reply is considered refusal to comply with these rules and can result in either a first warning letter and subsequent immediate removal from group classes, sessions and programs or private 1:1 sessions. You may not communicate with other members outside of these sessions, and you may not seek a romantic relationship with any other member or staff.
- Member Conduct. You understand that to get the most out of the Services, you will make efforts and you acknowledge, recognize and agree to the following rules, terms and operating methods:
- You will conduct yourself respectfully, from a place of humility and maintain professionalism at all times with all members and staff.
- You will respect and not cross any staff members’ personal or professional boundaries. You will think before you speak and act.
- You must be able to handle the truth in order to grow and change your life in order to accomplish your goals and highest levels of achievement. Therefore, you approve and give your permission in advance to all staff to share their advice with you and help you evolve even if you do not find it pleasant to hear and acknowledge.
- You will not ask any staff members personal questions.
- You will not send gifts or deliver gifts to the Company or any of its staff.
- You will not go to the Company’s place of business without an appointment.
- You will not text any staff outside of the hours of 9 AM and 9 PM EST.
- You will only send Camille Conti or any other coach designated by the Company (“Coach”) and other staff, one email per week containing your assigned homework and any questions that you have. After sending Coach your homework email, you will text Coach once during the hours of 9 AM and 9 PM to let her know that you have sent your email to ensure that it is not missed.
- You understand that Coach and other staff may not reply until our next scheduled session.
- Failure to Comply. If any of these rules are broken, you will be given one warning. If it happens again, your membership will be terminated. No refunds will be given for terminated members.